25. 4. 2013

Sing a song – English city Idol….


Lekce angličtiny ve virtuálním prostředí Languagelab
Pronunciation lesson: Sing a song – English city Idol….
Students: Fatima, Dai Galaxy, Tracy, Guennola, Megi (Europe, South America)
Teacher: AHA Pax (USA)

This is a lesson where people sing and the EC Idol is voted.
Contestant Instructions
1. Choose a song to sing in English.  You may sing solo or with friends.
2. Go to http://www.google.com and search for the lyrics (words) to your song.  Copy the lyrics by selecting/highlighting the lyrics with your mouse and typing 'CTRL C'.
3. Make a notecard. Make the title of the notecard 'English City Idol - <write your name>'. Don't write 'write your name' but instead actually write your name.
4. Paste the lyrics of the song into your notecard by typing 'CTRL P'.
I thought that karaoke lesson was difficult. These people usually sang without music….try it. It’s actually quite difficult but really funny.
Fatima sang Heal the world – Michael Jackson
AHA Pax sang – I won’t back down…by Tom Pattty
I won’t back down – it means that no matter what the situation or consequences, he’s going to stand by what he believes in
Dai Galaxy sang a song about an old Russian guy called Rasputin
Here are some verses from the song
There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

Tracy sang Je ne sais pas pourquoi - Kylie Minogue
Lights about town
Expect me just to hang around
And you never call
You just stand me up and let me down
I didn’t sing. I can do karaoke but this is well above my singing skills. But I am going to look for a song then play it several times so I can learn the melody and will definitely try it again next time. I could be the next EC Idol……))))))))))))))))


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat