16. 4. 2013

Sing a song


Lekce angličtiny ve virtuálním prostředí Languagelab

Lesson - pronunciation: Sing a song for pronunciation

Teacher: CocoKnowledge (USA)
Students: Josedo Kroll, Anatoly, Megi (Europe, Asia)

I was singing in front of other people!!! It’s worse scenario than the most catastrophic film. Well I was curious what actually happens on such a lecture. You come there; you supposed to have a song prepared to sing. I didn’t have I kind of thought I would be able to omit the singing part – nope, not a chance. So I had to choose a song very quickly on you tube with lyrics to sing the karaoke. Then I pasted it to a chat box and Anatoly copied it into this website below where everyone was able to see it.
Anatoly went for a beautiful song we all know. Louis Armstrong and Beautiful World
I decided to try not to damage much a song from Oasis - Wonderwall
Josedo – sang a song from the Police  - every breath you take
It looks strange to sing English songs. You must be asking whether this exercise is worth doing. I am not going to give you a straight answer just an advice. Find a moment sit down, find an English song with karaoke lyrics on you tube and try it…..))))




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat